Versatility and Uses for our Candy Paint / Metallic Candy Pearl Pigments
Candy Pigments can be used in the following applications:
- As a Metallic Paint (by spraying over black)
- As a Candy effect paint (by spraying over different colors in a lighter density).
- Powder-Coating--Mixing with clear powder can make your powder coat look more like custom paint.
- Fiberglass Resin colorant
- GEL-COATINGS-Make any fiberglass look like it's been custom painted.
- WoodWorking-add weird effects to wood by mixing different colors into your clear polyurethane.
- Cement and Wood Floor sealers. Make your floors look a bit more professional by adding candy pearls!
- Tile grout sealer---Makes your grout stand out!
- Interior Faux Finish-Make any room stand out or use in theatre sets to create beautiful and eccentric decor.
- Plaster sculpture. Many sculpters use different bronze and gold candy pearls over black to create realistic metallic looking effects.
- Theatrical Set painting
- Use in Glue
- Use in Clear Caulk
- Any clear polyurethane.
Note: These pigments can be used in any solvent or water based coatings, as long as the temperature does not exceed 400 degrees F.
SHOP FOR CANDIES
Need more info? Check out some of our articles:
Products, Pearls, Candies, Flakes, Uses, Tips, About Us, Shop Pearls, Shop Candies, Shop Flakes